Answered By: Student Information Desk Last Updated: Jul 14, 2021 Views: 0
Travelling during term time
If you are travelling during term time:
- Contact your programme leader for approval
- If your programme leader approves your travel you then need to send their approval email and Authorised Absence Form to International Student Support on firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Student Support will write you a travel letter if permission has been granted.
(Note: If you are currently on placement then you must also send International Student Support an approval email from your employer/placement provider.)
Travelling during vacation period
If you are travelling during a vacation period (such as an official break from your programme) then you need to:
- Go to the University of Northampton Student Letter Request Form
- Select the 'Travel Letter' option and complete the required information
- The Student Information Desk will contact you when your letter is ready.