Answered By: Student Information Desk
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2021 Views: 3

We are committed to providing all Care Leavers and Estranged Students with the support you need to enjoy a successful University experience. We offer information, guidance and support including help at the pre-application stage, a named contact, financial assistance, support after graduation and year-round accommodation. 

Please visit our Care Leavers and Estranged Student Support webpage for full details including our commitment to the Stand Alone Pledge

Who is the University named contact? 

The University named contact assigned to give guidance and advice to Care Leavers and Estranged Students is Nicky West. Nicky can be contacted on: