Answered By: Student Information Desk
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2021 Views: 8

If you are a current student and need to update your personal details (for example your address, name, gender) then please email the Student Information Desk on with details of the update and your student identification number. 

If you are changing certain details (for example your name) you may need to provide supporting documents to confirm the change (for example marriage certificate, divorce certificate, deed poll). If you are unsure what you need to provide then please email  

Please note that we cannot process personal detail changes over the phone. We can only process these via email or in person at the Student Information Desk.