Answered By: ASSIST Team
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2021 Views: 3

If you have a disability, specific learning difficulty or long-term condition, you should register with Additional Student Support and Inclusion Services Team (ASSIST.) You can fill in a registration form or email 

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.