Answered By: ASSIST Team
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2021 Views: 0

Yes, you will need to provide up-to-date evidence (less than a year old) which outlines your condition and how it impacts your studies.

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.