Answered By: ASSIST Team
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2021 Views: 0

Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSA) is a grant from the Government. It provides study-related support for students with disabilities and additional needs. It can fund specialist software, equipment, travel support and non-medical helper support such as mentoring or study skills tuition, depending on your needs.

Check out our webpages on DSA for more information.

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.