Answered By: Counsellors and Mental Health Team
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2021 Views: 1

If you are experiencing emotional or mental health difficulties the Counselling and Mental Health Team offer drop-in sessions and one to one appointments. You can check out our webpages or email us at either or

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.