Answered By: Needs Assessment Centre
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2021 Views: 0

Your Funding Body pays for your assessment. An invoice of £650 is sent to the Funding Body directly, you do not get involved with this process.

The fee will include a comprehensive report reflecting on your study needs for the duration of your course. It will also include any liaison with the Funding Body, University, equipment suppliers or any further queries you may have.

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.