Answered By: Needs Assessment Centre
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2021 Views: 6

The entitlement letter (DSA2 Notification of Entitlement) from your Funding Body confirms what equipment and support they have agreed to fund. Follow the instructions written on this letter.

If you require help with ordering equipment, you can show this letter to your Disability Coordinator / Adviser at your university, who may be able to help you.

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.