Answered By: Student Records
Last Updated: Oct 27, 2021 Views: 15

Please complete the attached decision form and email it to
If you need advice with this, you can consult your Personal Tutor/ Programme Leader or the Academic Advisers.  The Academic Advisers can be contacted via email 

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.