Answered By: Certification Team
Last Updated: Nov 26, 2021 Views: 21

Please be advised that the University cannot convert grades in to a Grade Point Average (GPA).

Grade scales and marking criteria can be found in the Student Handbook, where you will also find links to our Academic Regulations.

Please also see our online Diploma Supplement.

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.