Answered By: Verification Team
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2021 Views: 8

We have an option on our online shop for World Education Services (WES) requests. Purchasing the option for a WES request on the online shop will ensure that everything required for a WES request is completed: certified certificate and / or transcript, completion of WES form, stamped and signed envelope seal (when posted), a copy emailed to the named student.

Further information on World Education Services requests can be found on the Verification Letters, Forms and Third Party Requests web page

We currently have an arrangement with WES to send requests via email, please note any changes to this agreement may cause a slight delay in the process.

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.