Answered By: Results Team
Last Updated: May 09, 2022 Views: 36

In the first instance, we recommend that you speak to your Module Tutor/Leader for feedback on your grades. 

Alternatively, you could ask to speak to the Programme/Subject Leader to discuss your concerns.  

After speaking to your Module or Programme/Subject Leader, if you remain unhappy with their response you can progress your concerns to a higher level by completing and submitting an Academic Appeals Form if you have evidence that the University marking/assessment polices have not been followed.

Further information about the Academic Appeal Policy can be found on the Student Hub. 

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.