Answered By: Placements and Work Based Learning
Last Updated: Dec 18, 2021 Views: 2

We have guidance available to change or update your mentor in the Student Placement Portal (also known as CRM). This is a video. It also gives advice on what to do if your mentor is not recognised. 

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.