Answered By: Placements and Work Based Learning
Last Updated: Dec 18, 2021 Views: 2

You can notify the Placements Team of any absences using the Contact Placement Team form which can be found on your Student Placement Portal, or by visiting the Contact Us page. Please also ensure you have notified your placement supervisor that you will not be attending placement and submit a timesheet on your Student Placement Portal to reflect your absence.

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.