Answered By: Ross Forsythe
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2022 Views: 6

Changed your mind?

Here’s what to do if you change your mind regarding your Full Time Undergraduate Offer Response:

  • If you accepted your offers in the last 14 days, contact UCAS to make any changes to your offer replies.
  • If it’s been more than 14 days since you replied to your offers, there is a more detailed process you need to follow. You will need to first contact UCAS expressing your wish to change your offer replies. You will then need contact the Universities in question (via email) requesting consent for an offer response change. Both Universities will need to provide this to UCAS, once this has been provided please call UCAS again to confirm you wish to go ahead with the proposed offer response changes. 
  • No reply swaps are possible after 26 July 2022. 
  • If you've changed your mind, and no longer want to go to uni or college this year, you can sign in to your UCAS Track and completely withdraw your application. 

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.