Answered By: Student Information Desk
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2021 Views: 1

At enrolment we issue temporary student ID cards (your ID card will have temporary written in red letters on it) to students who have certain requirements outstanding (such as occupational health clearance, DBS). This allows you to commence your studies and give you a short period in which to resolve your outstanding requirements. 

If you have a temporary student ID card which is due to expire: 

  • If you have resolved the outstanding requirements then you need to go to the Student Information Desk, Learning Hub, Waterside Campus. We will check your student card and issue you with a full student ID card if the temporary status has been removed


  • If you have not resolved the outstanding requirements then you need to contact the team the outstanding requirement relates to (you would have been told this at enrolment). The team your outstanding requirements relates to will be able to confirm what is outstanding and what you need to do.