Answered By: Clearing Team
Last Updated: Jul 29, 2021 Views: 0

You can self-release by selecting the 'decline my place' button on UCAS track, you will then be able to make an alternative clearing choice. If you are not registered with UCAS and no longer wish to take up your place with the University of Northampton please email us at, be sure you tell us your full name and course.

Please make sure you speak to the University of your new choice before declining your place. Please note that if you decline your place with us we cannot guarantee you a place if you change your mind as some courses have restricted numbers and could be full.