Answered By: Certification Team
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2021 Views: 24

If you have withdrawn from your course part way through study or have been terminated, you may be eligible to receive an Intermediate Award.

If you withdraw or are terminated from your studies and you are eligible for an intermediate award, the current process is that your award will be processed automatically at the next available award and status board. You can request your certificate via our online certificate claim form, if successful, your certificate will be posted when it becomes available.

If you believe you may have been eligible for an intermediate award from previous studies, please contact Intermediate awards were previously only processed upon request which means that this may not have been officially awarded. If the relevant information is available, there is a process that this will be required to go through and the Assessment, Ceremonies and Exams team will be able to investigate this for you further.

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.