Answered By: Certification Team
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2021 Views: 23

Please complete the online certificate claim form to request your certificate and transcript.

We recommend that students receive all official documentation to their home address to ensure the certificates are delivered directly to you.

Please note if you have asked for your documents to be sent to someone else (such as an International Agency or Embassy) we may need to complete some additional checks to confirm the details, which may delay the posting of your documents. If your documents are misplaced or destroyed as result of being sent to someone else, you will be required to purchase replacements.

If you would like to change any of the information you have provided in your certificate claim form, please complete the online certificate claim form again, the new form will replace your original request.

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.