Answered By: Certification Team
Last Updated: Nov 05, 2021 Views: 6

You are only eligible for a certificate and transcript when you have been officially awarded upon completing your course. If you require a copy of your current results and are still completing your studies with the university you can contact the Student Information Desk at to see if they can provide you with a student results record. This is a provisional copy of your current results as they will not have been confirmed at an award and status board.

If you plan on withdrawing from your studies, we recommend that you discuss this with an Academic Advisor, further information on how to access support can be found on the Student Hub.

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.