Q. How do I reset my Pebblepad password/I have forgotten my password
Following these steps if you do not know your password.
2. Fill in your Username (Student - your student number, Mentor - your email address when you registered with PebblePad).
3. Check your email for a web link this only lasts for 24hrs, please check your junk mail folder in your email. The message will be sent from PebblePad not the University of Northampton. Students, this is the email address you receive NILE notifications to. Mentors, this is your work email address.
4. Click the link and enter in a new password for your account.
- You don’t need to know your original password if you’ve forgotten it. You’ll just need to know your username (see above).
- If you get an error message saying "Sorry, no account could be found with that username", double-check you have typed your username correctly. You can only reset your password if your account is active.