You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations, including library support for those self-isolating.
- The Learning Hub is open from 8am -10pm daily and you can go to the shelves to collect any books you need as long as you can wear a mask. If you do not feel able to come into the Learning Hub for any reason then we have a click and collect service for books, which enables you, or a nominated person, to collect the items from campus.
- If you need to return items to us, you can either drop them into the book return bin in the Visitor Centre next door to McColls, or any book return bin throughout the Learning Hub. If you are off-site and not planning to come back for any reason, or have completed your course and you still have books from the library then email email@example.com and we will advise you on how to get the books back to us.
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Aug 26, 2020 Views: 78
Hello, and welcome to the University!
It's natural to have a lot of questions, this is a good place to start. This website, AskUs, has a lot of answers to frequently asked questions.
You can click on links on these pages to find out more information, or you can search for your questions using the 'Type your question' box at the top of the page. If you don't see the question that you have you can send it to us and we'll get back to you! You can submit a question in the 'submit a question' form on the front page, or you can send us an email at email@example.com. We really enjoy helping out and hearing from you, so send us a question, or even just a little 'Hello!' email and we'll respond!
If you're not yet enrolled, or have just enrolled, you might want to look at our Getting Started guide, which will give you some information on what to do next.
You may have questions specifically about the Library, have a look at our pages about using the library.
If you wanted to speak to someone, or wanted a little help with something specific, there are people here who can help you! you'll want to see our Getting Help guide.
If you are travelling to, or finding your way around, Waterside Campus then our campus page will give you some directions, help you find rooms, and give you a little more information.
Sometimes you may find you need a little technical help, we have a page to give you a few tips and some links to further Technical Help that you might find useful.
You may want to print out documents when you are on campus, our printing pages will give you information on how to do this.
Remember, we're here to help, and if you have a question don't be afraid to Ask Us! :)