You may not be on campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically until 30th September, so there is no need to worry about anything being overdue, or recalled.
- A click and collect service for books is operating. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- Please hold on to any books you currently have on loan, if you need to return them you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. Staff will remove them from your account next time they are on campus.
- Please do speak to us if you need any help or advice, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, and are available online if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Aug 26, 2020 Views: 30
Hello, and welcome to the University!
It's natural to have a lot of questions, this is a good place to start. This website, AskUs, has a lot of answers to frequently asked questions.
You can click on links on these pages to find out more information, or you can search for your questions using the 'Type your question' box at the top of the page. If you don't see the question that you have you can send it to us and we'll get back to you! You can submit a question in the 'submit a question' form on the front page, or you can send us an email at email@example.com. We really enjoy helping out and hearing from you, so send us a question, or even just a little 'Hello!' email and we'll respond!
If you're not yet enrolled, or have just enrolled, you might want to look at our Getting Started guide, which will give you some information on what to do next.
You may have questions specifically about the Library, have a look at our pages about using the library.
If you wanted to speak to someone, or wanted a little help with something specific, there are people here who can help you! you'll want to see our Getting Help guide.
If you are travelling to, or finding your way around, Waterside Campus then our campus page will give you some directions, help you find rooms, and give you a little more information.
Sometimes you may find you need a little technical help, we have a page to give you a few tips and some links to further Technical Help that you might find useful.
You may want to print out documents when you are on campus, our printing pages will give you information on how to do this.
Remember, we're here to help, and if you have a question don't be afraid to Ask Us! :)