How do I log in to Padlet and how do I find out more?
To log in:
- Go to uon1.padlet.org (NOT padlet.com), ideally using Chrome as your browser.
- Do not use the Login box. Instead, click the button Log in with Microsoft.
- Select your University Office 365 account:
a. click your UoN email address
b. enter your UoN password
- You are now logged into your University (‘Backpack’) Padlet account.
To find out more:
For answers to other questions you may have about Padlet, such as:
- How do I create a Padlet?
- How do I add a Padlet to a NILE course? (staff)
- How do I transfer Padlets from my free account to my university account?
- How accessible is Padlet?
- What do I need to know about Privacy when using Padlet?
- How can I add my name to a Padlet post?
- How do I use the Padlet app?
- How do I use Padlet for teaching?
Click the links below to Guide to Padlet and How do I use Padlet for teaching?
Was this helpful? 4 3