Q. How do I share a video on MediaSpace outside of a NILE module?
If you publish your video as Unlisted then you can share your video with anyone.
If you are in the process of uploading a video to MediaSpace you are able to decide whether it is Private to you or Unlisted, which means you can share your video with anyone who has the link to the page.
To switch the publishing status of your video after you have uploaded it, follow these steps.
1. Log in to video.northampton.ac.uk
2. Click on your name at the top of the screen then select My Media.
3. Click the thumbnail image of the video you want to share.
4. Select the Actions box beneath the video.
5. Select the Publish option from the drop-down menu.
6. Select the Unlisted radio button.
7. Click on the blue Save button.
8. Click on the Share button.
9. Copy the link to the video.
10. Paste the link into NILE or an email.