Q. How to grant temporary access for support with PebblePad
If you have already contacted the University of Northampton PebblePad team and they have asked you to grant access to your account, please follow these steps.
- Login to PebblePad.
- Click the burger menu (three horizontal lines in the top left).
- Go to Help and support > temporary access
You can give access to the Learning Technology team within the University or to PebblePad support. Refer to the email you were sent to see who you have been asked to grant access to.
To give temporary access:
- Step 1: Give full details of the reason you are granting access. Repeat what you wrote on the original contact form and include any further relevant information.
- Step 2: Choose To an administrator.
- Step 3: Choose either LearnTech (UoN) or PebblePad Support from the dropdown list.
- Step 4: Please give access for 5 days, to allow us plenty of time to look into your query.
Finally, Click Allow.
Do not give temporary access unless you have been asked to do so. Please complete the PebblePad contact form to log any technical issues.