Q. How do I share my PebblePad workbook with my mentor?
Your mentor is the person you work with while you are on your placement, they need access to your PebblePad workbook so they can leave comments or to sign-off on skills or experiences. They are known in PebblePad as an external assessor.
Before you can share your workbook with your mentor, your workbook must already be submitted for assessment AND your mentor must have an active PebblePad account.
How to share
- Open your workbook from the assets.
- Click I want to (top-right of the screen).
- Choose Share.
- Click With an external assessor.
- Type in your mentor's exact email address
- Click the magnifying glass.
- Select an expiry date if required.
- Click 'Share asset'.
There is no limit to the number of mentors you can share your workbook with.
Information about all your shares can be found by pressing the ⓘ information button from the assets store.