How do I manually submit my PebblePad workbook?
Your main workbooks are provided to you and auto-submit to ATLAS upon creation.
However, from time-to-time you may need to manually submit your work for assessment, and you must only do this if you have been advised to do so by a member of staff at the University of Northampton.
All of your assets are private until you choose to share them. The only exception to this is your main workbook. (Anything attached to your workbook is also submitted by association.)
1. Go to your assets store.
2. Find the asset you’d like to share.
3. Select the ⓘ information button to the right.
4. Wait for the side panel to open.
5. Select the ‘I want to…’ button.
6. Choose ‘share’ from the list.
7. From the pop-up screen, choose 'for assessment'.
8. Click to choose the workspace to submit to (e.g. placement portfolio).
9. Click to choose the submission point to send to (e.g year 1). You may only see one.
10. Agree to the terms and submit.
11. Look for the icon to show you your workbook has successfully been shared for assessment.
To confirm that your workbook has been submitted, look for the clipboard icon, which will appear solid and have the number 1 next to it.