Why is my PebblePad template not showing?
I filled in my PebblePad template and it isn't showing in my workbook
If you have templates on PebblePad to fill in, most of these will pull through into your workbook automatically.
There are two possible reasons why the template isn't showing in your workbook.
- You need to switch the toggle switch on.
- You need to add the tag
Turn the switch ON
- Open the workbook from your assets.
- Go to the page where the template should be showing
- Find the switch and make sure it says ON, and is showing blue. (See image below)
Add the right tag
- Go to the page of your workbook where the template should showing
- Look for the text that comes after 'tagged with'. See image above where the example tag is 'hours'
- Save and exit your workbook
- Find the template in your assets
- Press the ⓘ information button
- Scroll down until you see Tags
- If the tag is there, you will see it underneath. If not, begin typing the tag and you will see it come up. When you see it, click to select it (do not click add!)
- You must not remove any tags already there
Once both these conditions are applied, you will see the template in the workbook.