Answered By: Academic Liaison
Last Updated: Nov 11, 2016     Views: 117

The University has access to RefWorks, a web-based bibliography and reference manager. To log in on the RefWorks homepage, click on ‘My Institution’s Credentials (Shibboleth)’ and type and click on ‘Northampton’.

Then use your standard university login to log into RefWorks.

Then you will have your own, individual account with RefWorks where you are able to create Bibliographies.