You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- If you are still having problems with access or your password, IT services are available and can be called on 01604 89 3333. They are available Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm and they are happy to help.
- Please note the LLS Booking System is currently unavailable. Please see our pages for Learning Development or Academic Librarians for details on accessing these teams
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations
- If you need to return items to us and are unable to hold on to them during this lockdown then please email email@example.com for advice. Please do not come on to campus just to return items during the current restrictions
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Mar 01, 2021 Views: 427
NELSON (which stands for Northampton Electronic Library Search ONline) can be used to search the library’s books, e-books, e-journals, videos, databases and more. You can think of it a bit like a catalogue, or a search engine, that can be used to browse the resources you can access during your studies.
You can watch an introduction video to help get you started with using NELSON, and we have a lot of frequently asked questions that can be helpful with specific questions you may have.
We also have a help guide available if you are logging in for the first time or if you are having any problems logging in. If you are still having problems with using or logging into NELSON, please email us at email@example.com with details and screenshots of the error you are having. It's also really helpful for us if you include your name as it appears in your student card and your student number too. Our friendly team will be really happy to help you!