Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: Mar 06, 2019     Views: 9

We advise that you contact our Student Support Officers to discuss any changes you are thinking about making.

While you have withdrawn from your studies, either temporarily or permanently, you can not borrow from the library or use the online resources.