There are currently no Library staff on the Waterside Campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically and we will continue to do this until we have been told that we can safely reopen the service
- A click and collect service for books that are not available on NELSON will be available from Monday 15th June. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- If you want to return your books, for example you are in your final year and will not be returning to campus, you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. They will stay on your account until we get back on campus to return them but do not worry about that
- Please do speak to us if you need any help, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our web form
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, please get in touch if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Feb 24, 2020 Views: 10
Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: Feb 24, 2020 Views: 10
There are lots of ways to contact IT if you need help or support with hardware or software:
- You can report an issue in person on the service desk on the ground floor of the Learning Hub. Staff are available 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, and from 10am to 5pm on a Friday
- There is also a self service portal where any kind of issue relating to IT can be logged
- You can check or change your PIN and password by logging into the user portal and/or clicking 'forgot password?'
- You can also call them on 01604 893333
- You can read more information by IT on their Student Hub page