There are currently no Library staff on the Waterside Campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically and we will continue to do this until we have been told that we can safely reopen the service
- If you want to return your books, for example you are in your final year and will not be returning to campus, you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. They will stay on your account until we get back on campus to return them but do not worry about that
- Please do speak to us if you need any help, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our web form
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, please get in touch if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Apr 28, 2020 Views: 17
The Skills Hub has a section providing guidance and tips about studying online. This includes guidance on attending online teaching sessions using Collaborate, as well as tips for working collaboratively with others online, along with information about online assessments, tips for effective preparation for assessments, using eBooks, and more.
The Skills Hub also has information about writing online, which includes information on online assignments and discussion boards. The section on academic skills provides information on a wide range of topics, including dissertations.
Don't forget that study support is also available, check out our Study Support pages for more information.