You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- Please send any questions or queries about loan laptops to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note the LLS Booking System is currently unavailable. Please see our pages for Learning Development or Academic Librarians for details on accessing these teams
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations
- If you need to return items to us and are unable to hold on to them during this lockdown then please email email@example.com for advice. Please do not come on to campus just to return items during the current restrictions
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Sep 22, 2020 Views: 20
Paper signage cannot be put on walls, pillars or windows, or left on tables around Waterside. Any unauthorised posters and fliers will be removed. We are working towards being paper light, reducing waste which impacts on the environment and resources.
As an alternative to paper fliers and posters you may be able to advertise your event on the digital screens around the campus. You can email email@example.com for more information.