There are currently no Library staff on the Waterside Campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically and we will continue to do this until we have been told that we can safely reopen the service
- If you want to return your books, for example you are in your final year and will not be returning to campus, you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. They will stay on your account until we get back on campus to return them but do not worry about that
- Please do speak to us if you need any help, you can email us at email@example.com or use our web form
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, please get in touch if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: May 18, 2020 Views: 5
Paper signage cannot be put on walls, pillars or windows, or left on tables around Waterside. Any unauthorised posters and fliers will be removed. We are working towards being paper light, reducing waste which impacts on the environment and resources.
As an alternative to paper fliers and posters you may be able to advertise your event on the digital screens around the campus. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.