You may not be on campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically until 30th September, so there is no need to worry about anything being overdue, or recalled.
- A click and collect service for books is operating. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- Please hold on to any books you currently have on loan, if you need to return them you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. Staff will remove them from your account next time they are on campus.
- Please do speak to us if you need any help or advice, you can email us at email@example.com
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, and are available online if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Aug 27, 2020 Views: 5
AskUs is a collection of webpages with answers to questions that have been sent to us by our students and University staff. You can browse through the entries by typing your questions in the search box at the top, or browse through popular questions, or even look by topic.
If you ever have a question that isn't covered here, please just let us know! We love to help out, and we will help to answer your question. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form on the front AskUs page to send us the question. If you are in the Learning Hub, you can ask a friendly member of Library Staff, who you will be able to recognize by their yellow lanyard (the yellow ribbon around their neck). Our staff are friendly and supportive and love to help out, so please don't be afraid to ask us a question!