Answered By: Learning and Teaching Enhancement Last Updated: Feb 15, 2022 Views: 12
The module specification template requires you to include the assessment code like ES for essay, the type, the deliverable, the Learning Outcomes (LOs) being assessed and the weighting for that particular assignment. It’s not necessary to include specific details as these will be provided in the more detailed assignment brief.
- Code - add the code as shown in the Assessment Codes and Assessment Type document. (Note: the Assessment Codes are fixed and new ones should not be added)
- Assessment type - add appropriate assessment type as shown in the Assessment Codes and Assessment Type document
- Assessment deliverables - Quantify what the student will need to produce, like time, duration, word count, individual or group, number of piece. There is more information available about assessment deliverables
- Learning Outcomes - list the LOs being assessed
- Weighting - as a percentage.