Answered By: Academic Librarians Last Updated: Aug 05, 2022 Views: 6
Answered By: Academic Librarians
Last Updated: Aug 05, 2022 Views: 6
Reading lists are an essential tool to guide students' study in their chosen subject area. A well-written reading list can:
- Introduce students to key authors, topics and theories in an academic discipline
- Provide an accessible entry point for students studying and researching a new topic
- Support classroom teaching and facilitate active blended learning.
- Promote academic engagement and promote diverse authors and perspectives
- Ensure required stock is available in the library in the required formats.