Answered By: Certification Team
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2021 Views: 5

All certificates and transcripts are posted by tracked mail (via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to addresses in the UK and via DHL to addresses overseas), which means that they will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you would like to change any of the information you have provided in your certificate claim form, please complete the online certificate claim form again, the new form will replace your original request.

Please provide us with your full postal address as well as your contact telephone number and email address. We recommend that you check the online certificate claim form carefully before submitting this.

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.