Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: Mar 04, 2019     Views: 585

As a student from another University you can apply for Sconul Access

If you are Sconul band ‘R’ you will not be able to borrow from our stock but you might be interested in joining the Library as an Associate LLS MemberOnce your application has been accepted you will receive an email confirming your registration with Sconul. You will need to print the email and take it to the libraries you plan to visit, along with your University ID card. You only need to apply once, as the email will cover all institutions who are members of the scheme.