You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- Your books have been renewed automatically until 12th October, so there is no need to worry about anything being overdue, or recalled.
- A click and collect service for books is operating. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- If you want to return them you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. There are also book return bins throughout the Learning Hub, including on the ground floor
- Please do speak to us if you need any help or advice, you can email us at email@example.com
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, and are available in person or online if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Sep 14, 2020 Views: 2939
Once logged in you will be able to:
- View the items you currently have on loan
- View items you’ve previously borrowed
- View the status of resources you have requested
- Manage your reading lists
Next to each item you will also be able to see the date your loans need to be returned or renewed. Individual resources can be renewed by selecting the option ‘Renew Marked’ or you can renew all of them at once by selecting the option ‘Renew All’.
Most items can be renewed up to 15 times but there are a few reasons why you might not be able to do this. You won’t be able to renew items that have been requested by other users, these will be listed as ‘Hold’ when you attempt to renew. Please remember to return ‘Hold’ items on time as you will be charged £1 per day if they are overdue.
You cannot renew items if they become more than 7 days overdue, or if you have an outstanding charge of more than £20.
We can help you if you’re having difficulty renewing your items. Just ask a member of the library team or contact us.