You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations
- If you need to return items to us and are unable to hold on to them during this lockdown then please email email@example.com for advice. Please do not come on to campus just to return items during the current restrictions
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Sep 14, 2020 Views: 3478
Once logged in you will be able to:
- View the items you currently have on loan
- View items you’ve previously borrowed
- View the status of resources you have requested
- Manage your reading lists
Next to each item you will also be able to see the date your loans need to be returned or renewed. Individual resources can be renewed by selecting the option ‘Renew Marked’ or you can renew all of them at once by selecting the option ‘Renew All’.
Most items can be renewed up to 15 times but there are a few reasons why you might not be able to do this. You won’t be able to renew items that have been requested by other users, these will be listed as ‘Hold’ when you attempt to renew. Please remember to return ‘Hold’ items on time as you will be charged £1 per day if they are overdue.
You cannot renew items if they become more than 7 days overdue, or if you have an outstanding charge of more than £20.
We can help you if you’re having difficulty renewing your items. Just ask a member of the library team or contact us.