You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- Please send any questions or queries about loan laptops to email@example.com
- Please note the LLS Booking System is currently unavailable. Please see our pages for Learning Development or Academic Librarians for details on accessing these teams
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations
- If you need to return items to us and are unable to hold on to them during this lockdown then please email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice. Please do not come on to campus just to return items during the current restrictions
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at email@example.com. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Aug 27, 2020 Views: 41
There are guides and tutorials available for the Microsoft Office suite of tools available on LinkedIn Learning. As a student you get access to this website while you are studying with us. If this is your first time using it, you might be interested in our guide to getting logged in to LinkedIn Learning.