Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Nov 14, 2022 Views: 7
There may be some large files that are shared through OneDrive in SharePoint. If there are, they will need to be downloaded to your own OneDrive to be used as part of the training.
1. Click the link and it will take you to the site
2. Click the toggle at the top and it will select all the items in the list. When one or more items are selected, the menu at the top will change to show a download option
3. When you click download, the item(s) will appear packaged in a folder in your download bar
4. Click on the folder and it will open in your download folder. You can then right click and then click 'Extract All'
5. You can then chose the folder you would like the files saved to and they will be there in the correct format.
I want to know more about SharePoint and OneDrive
As a staff member of UON, you have free access to LinkedIn Learning and the millions of training videos there. There are course about Microsoft in general that includes SharePoint and OneDrive.