Answered By: Student Information Desk
Last Updated: Dec 07, 2023 Views: 274

If your certificate of full-time status (for council tax purposes) has an incorrect address or if you have moved house during the academic year then you must email the Student Information Desk at with the following: 

  • Your new term-time address 
  • A copy of your signed tenancy agreement which clearly shows your name, address, tenancy dates and signatures. 

Sending us a copy of your tenancy agreement (with clearly visible requirements) allows us to backdate your certificate. If you fail to send us a copy of your tenancy agreement we will only be able to issue the certificate from the date when you notified us of your new address.

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.