Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2022     Views: 491

Members of the public may apply for Associate Membership, there is a form to complete and a charge of £50 / year.

If you are a student, or member of staff, at another University you can apply for SCONUL access. You can also join other libraries if you are a student or member of staff at UON.

Membership does not include the ability to reserve books or rooms or to access printers, photocopiers, laptops, PCs, e-resources or the School Experience Collection. We take up to 28 days to process applications.

Information about the membership that is right for you and the forms needed to apply can be found on our website. Questions can be sent to