Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2019     Views: 81

You need your ID card to access University buildings, and are required to carry it whenever you are on campus. Our focus is on self-service, and so when you visit you will need your ID card to borrow resources.

If you have lost your card, you will need to contact the Student Information Desk.

Telephone: 01604 892833