There are currently no Library staff on the Waterside Campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically and we will continue to do this until we have been told that we can safely reopen the service
- A click and collect service for books that are not available on NELSON will be available from Monday 15th June. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- If you want to return your books, for example you are in your final year and will not be returning to campus, you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. They will stay on your account until we get back on campus to return them but do not worry about that
- Please do speak to us if you need any help, you can email us at email@example.com or use our web form
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, please get in touch if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Systems Last Updated: Aug 30, 2017 Views: 281
If there are no problems with the databases it may be that your web browser is remembering previous logins and trying to connect with outdated settings. Simply clear your browser's internet cache and cookies and, to ensure that you are starting from a clean sheet, close the browser down and restart it.
Examples for different browsers (please note different versions of a browser may have slightly different screens but the principles remain the same):
You may want to keep personalisations and saved passwords so select the bare minimum, Temporary Internet Files and Cookies with the option , if available, to Preserve Favourites website data also selected.
You may want to keep personalisations and saved passwords so select the bare minimum, Cookies and Cache.
You may want to keep personalisations and saved passwords so select the bare minimum, Delete Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Empty the cache.
Further information on clearing your browser cookies can be found here.