You may not be on campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically until 30th September, so there is no need to worry about anything being overdue, or recalled.
- A click and collect service for books is operating. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- Please hold on to any books you currently have on loan, if you need to return them you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. Staff will remove them from your account next time they are on campus.
- Please do speak to us if you need any help or advice, you can email us at email@example.com
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, and are available online if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Aug 27, 2020 Views: 1
Travelling to Waterside campus may seem a bit daunting the first time you do it, but once you've had a look around you'll quickly start to get your bearings.
There are several maps of Waterside campus that you might find helpful. The University has a travel page that details the different arrangements for travel, such as the bus services and how to get to the campus on foot from Northampton town centre.
If you're trying to find a particular room on the campus, we have a guide to how the rooms are numbered to help you find it quickly.