You may not be on campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically until 30th September, so there is no need to worry about anything being overdue, or recalled.
- A click and collect service for books is operating. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- Please hold on to any books you currently have on loan, if you need to return them you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. Staff will remove them from your account next time they are on campus.
- Please do speak to us if you need any help or advice, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, and are available online if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Aug 27, 2020 Views: 2
Sometimes you'll probably want to print out documents, whether it's something from your NILE website or from your tutor, or some of your own notes. First year undergrad students are given some initial print credit to get you started, this print credit can be used to print anything you would like (providing it does not breach copyright). Once you have used your credit you can add more to your credit if you would like, contact IT Services who will be able to assist you with topping up your printing credit.