You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- Please send any questions or queries about loan laptops to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note the LLS Booking System is currently unavailable. Please see our pages for Learning Development or Academic Librarians for details on accessing these teams
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations
- If you need to return items to us and are unable to hold on to them during this lockdown then please email email@example.com for advice. Please do not come on to campus just to return items during the current restrictions
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Aug 27, 2020 Views: 70
Sometimes you'll probably want to print out documents, whether it's something from your NILE website or from your tutor, or some of your own notes. First year undergrad students are given some initial print credit to get you started, this print credit can be used to print anything you would like (providing it does not breach copyright). Once you have used your credit you can add more to your credit if you would like, contact IT Services who will be able to assist you with topping up your printing credit.