Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: Aug 27, 2020     Views: 73

Sometimes you'll probably want to print out documents, whether it's something from your NILE website or from your tutor, or some of your own notes. First year undergrad students are given some initial print credit to get you started, this print credit can be used to print anything you would like (providing it does not breach copyright). Once you have used your credit you can add more to your credit if you would like, contact IT Services who will be able to assist you with topping up your printing credit.