You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations, including library support for those self-isolating.
- The Learning Hub is open from 8am -10pm daily and you can go to the shelves to collect any books you need as long as you can wear a mask. If you do not feel able to come into the Learning Hub for any reason then we have a click and collect service for books, which enables you, or a nominated person, to collect the items from campus.
- If you need to return items to us, you can either drop them into the book return bin in the Visitor Centre next door to McColls, or any book return bin throughout the Learning Hub. If you are off-site and not planning to come back for any reason, or have completed your course and you still have books from the library then email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you on how to get the books back to us.
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at email@example.com. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Nov 10, 2020 Views: 5
Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: Nov 10, 2020 Views: 5
As a quick overview;
- The printed journal collection is on the ground floor
- Our book collection starts on the second floor and continues on the third and fourth floors
- We have a School Experience collection and an Oversize collection on the second floor, near the laptop cabinets
- Our illustrated books collection is at the back of the book shelves on the third floor
- Our English as a Foreign Language material can be found on the fourth floor near to the laptop lockers.
We also have a Special Collection, comprising of rare and hard-to-replace journals, this can be viewed by appointment only.