You may not be on campus but we are and we're still ready to help, no matter where you are:
- The Service Update page on our website has all the latest information about our services and any changes to normal operations
- If you need to return items to us and are unable to hold on to them during this lockdown then please email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice. Please do not come on to campus just to return items during the current restrictions
- Please do not stress about your library account or loans. If you need anything at all please just get in touch at email@example.com. We are a friendly and helpful bunch 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Nov 10, 2020 Views: 45
Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: Nov 10, 2020 Views: 45
As a quick overview;
- The printed journal collection is on the ground floor
- Our book collection starts on the second floor and continues on the third and fourth floors
- We have a School Experience collection and an Oversize collection on the second floor, near the laptop cabinets
- Our illustrated books collection is at the back of the book shelves on the third floor
- Our English as a Foreign Language material can be found on the fourth floor near to the laptop lockers.
We also have a Special Collection, comprising of rare and hard-to-replace journals, this can be viewed by appointment only.